|| Increase Your Credit Score
If you are like most people, you have been hearing about the importance of a good credit report since you were able to hold a dollar inyour hands. One of the best things that you can do for yourself is to keep a good watch on everything that has to do with your credit.
Loose weight without medicines, step by step
A foolproof, science based diet that will reduce your weight by 12 to 23 pound Click Here!
Eliminate your diabetes, we can help you destroy
Improve your sex life -- overcome your frustration
Self improvement and motivational guru gives simple
tips to success - must listen
Survive in Bed Click Here!
Increease your breast size by 2 cups, naturally and without surgery Click Here!
This Single Mother Makes Over $700 per Week Helping Businesses With Their Facebook and Twitter Accounts. You too can earn extra money. Click Here!
Earn money with simple online job works. Click Here!
The better your credit is, the better the chance you have to get good rates on loans, credit cards and so forth. There are several steps thatyou should take in order to go through the process of building a good credit report that you can be proud of.
As long as you pay attention to all of your accounts as well as all of your expenses, it should be fairly easy for you to build a good credit report. One major rule of thumb is to make certain that you pay all of your bills right away when they are due. Even if you cannot pay your balance, it is completely necessary that you at least pay the minimum so that you can show creditors that you are a responsible individual.Late and missed payments will reflect poorly on your credit report, leaving you with a less than desirable credit score.
5 Quick Steps That Can Improve Your Credit Score By 18 Points In One Day!
1. Check with your bank and see if they give you bill pay service. If so then start using it. Set up all your credit accounts so that all payments are made on time. I set mine for the avg minimum pmt on that particular card. If I could pay more I would, but at least I knewthat my payment was made on time.
2. At your earliest convenience, it is in your best interest to obtain a copy of your current credit report. This way, you will be able to see which of your accounts are actually listed on your credit report. You can get your credit report for free through several different websites online at least once per year.
3. Check for errors - go through and double check all of your information so that you can be absolutely certain that there are no errors on your credit report. The reason behind these check are because errors can be quite devastating to your credit score.
4. If you do happen to find an error or two on your credit report, it should be resolved as soon as you possibly can. You can go about fixing the errors by contacting your lender to find out if they have the information correct. Then, you will be able to find contact information through your free credit report website so that you can get the errors deleted from your credit report.
5.Check your credit limits. Are you over extended? Is more than 50% of your available credit limits in use? A quick way to increase your credit score is to bring down your debt ratio. I had a client that surprised me by calling her credit card company and requesting a credit line increase. Here orignal credit line was $4000 with $2500 in use. They increased her line to $7500 which put her at 33% of her available credit in use. The next month her credit score rose 18 points.
Remember that credit is a privilege, not a right. You should always do your best to take care of the credit that you are given and you will be sure to build a good credit report.
1. Getting errors deleted from your credit history within 48 hours
The only way that this can be done is through a bank or a mortgage company. What you will need to do if for example you find errors on your credit report when applying for a home loan is to get the lender to conduct a rapid rescore company. However you will need to supply the necessary documentation in order to show that the item on your credit report history is incorrect. This piece of information will need to be sent directly from your creditor.
Normally you would need to supply this information to your bank or mortgage lender for their own credit accounts. But now because you are arranging for your credit score to be improved you will often find that the interest rate they offer to you will be much better than previously.
But to use this particular service you will need to pay $50 to use it and the results that you are after may not be what you actually get.
2. Getting negative credit deleted from your credit report
Although when it comes to removing errors from your credit report can seem quite simple when it actually comes to getting a negative credit deleted can just be as simple.
Firstly the best way of getting of any kind of error from your credit report is by simply sending a dispute letter off to the credit reporting agency. As well as the dispute letter also send them through copies of any documentation that you may have to back up your dispute. This will make their job much easier when it comes to them carrying out an investigation in order to get the problem resolved. But even if you do not have any documentation to back up your dispute letter send it anyway. As under Federal Law in the US a credit bureau then has a reasonable amount of time in which they can then use in order to validate a person's claim. In all cases the credit reporting agency will contact the creditor directly in order to get what you are disputing verified. Once they have received the necessary information from your creditor the offending item will either removed or an accurate note made on your credit history report instead. It is generally considered that the time allowed in order for a credit reporting agency to carry out the investigation of such disputes is 30 days.
So if you are looking for a way to boost credit score ratings to provide you with a much more sound financial base then why not consider using either of the methods suggested above.